tisdag 13 april 2010

Team Presentation Sascha Heinke

This time it's the endurance man from the team that you can read about.



Name: Sascha Heinke


Date of birth: 28.11.1985

Nationality: German

Girl/boyfriend: Yes, my girlfriend Susann

Favorite food: Eierkuchen (Egg cake)

Favorite drink: Spezi (Cola and Fanta)

Favorite movie: SAW I

Favorite music: Fantastischen 4, 80s

If I wasen´t a bike rider I would work with: Cars

My strength as a bike rider is: Endurance, good I all weather
conditions, teamspirit, motivation

When I’m not riding my bike I like to do: Meet friends, eat good

Countries I have visited: Italy, Spain, Holland, England, Belgium,
Poland, Czech Republic,Hungary, Switzerland, Austria, France

A country I would like to visit and why: Canada, because of the
landscape

A stupid thing that I have done: Once I parked my car at the
disability parking space

A smart thing that I have done: The first to help in a train accident


A romantic thing that I have done: Ask my girlfriend…

Three things I would take with me to a lonely island
(except the bike):
Girlfriend, playstation and a massage chair

Three words that describes me: Reliably, funny, endurance-oriented

A part of my body that I’m extra satisfied with: My right thumb

Finally my favourite quote: "Stark zu sein bedeutet nicht,
nicht zu weinen!
Sondern wieder auf zu stehen und weiter zu gehen!"
(To be strong does not mean not to cry, but to get back and go further)


Sascha is the current world- and europeanchampion i 24h mountainbike racing. His goals this year are to do good att the marathon tours, for example Trans Germany and Trans Schwarzwald. A good guy that knows what he wants and most probably will get there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar