torsdag 8 april 2010

Team presentation Birgit Söllner

I have done a small presentation of each and everyone in my team, so from now on you'll be able to read about the crazy people that I work with. Starting with the only girl in the team.


Quick questions:

Name: Birgit Söllner

Date of birth: 27.08.1973

Nationality: German

Girl/boyfriend: Stefan

Favorite food: Food from Italy

Favorite drink: None

Favorite movie: None

Favorite music: Everything except techno/hip hop

If I wasen´t a bike rider I would work with: No idea, haven’t thought about that

My strength as a bike rider is: Mountains

When I’m not riding my bike I like to do: No time left when I have worked, trained and raced

Countries I have visited: Almost he whole of Europe and the US

A country I would like to visit and why: I would like to travel around the world because of all the intresting cities

A stupid thing that I have done: Hopefully not so many things so far

A smart thing that I have done: That’s up to others to tell

A romantic thing that I have done: Privat :)

Three things I would take with me to a lonely island (except the bike): My boyfriend, a good and thick book and Espresso

Three words that describes me: Never give up

A part of my body that I’m extra satisfied with: I like every part

Finally my favourite quote: Aus allem immer das Beste machen (Always make the best of the situation)

Birgit has a background as a roadcyclist. She have for example finished 7th in the ladies Tour the France. Now she's riding marathons for the team. She took a lot of victories last year and will most probably do even better this year when she have more experience from mountainbike competitions.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar