onsdag 28 april 2010

Team Presentation Marco Schätzing

This time Marco is up for the team presentation. The funny guy in the team. A lot of energy and always ready for a practical joke. But also dead serious when it comes to racing.

Name: Marco Schätzing

Date of birth:11.12.1984

Nationality: GER

Girl/boyfriend: Claudia (was my nurse in the Hospital when i was injured after a bike crash ) Carpe diem!

Favorite food: Rump Steak

Favorite drink: Strawberry Milk Shake

Favorite movie: I don’t have a TV i my appartment

Favorite music: Alexander Markus (Electro Volklore)

If I wasent a bike rider I would work with: ...-out a break at an optical store (usual work)

My strength as a bike rider is: Sprint

When Im not riding my bike I like to do: hiking, other sportive things in nature, meet with friends

Countries I have visited: western and southern European Countries, America and SWEDEN

A country I would like to visit and why: New Zealand, because I heard it is beautiful

A stupid thing that I have done:crashed the car of my parents in age of 8 years!!!

A smart thing that I have done: started crying afterwards

A romantic thing that I have done: a picknick on top of a mountain at sunset

Three things I would take with me to a lonely island (except the bike): Haribo, Sunglasses and Sun protection

Three words that describes me: han heter Marco

A part of my body that Im extra satisfied with: my mustache

Finally my favourite quote: Alter Schwede!?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ehhy han sladda ett varv med mig i Münsingen;)har han sagt de lr$'?

    //Erik Jonsson.

    SvaraRadera
  2. What? I just learn swedish, Erik!

    Marco

    SvaraRadera
  3. Erik: Jo han nämnde att någon med en pimpad-merida låg i vägen för honom ;)

    SvaraRadera